• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are you?

What are you?

• High School

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • MIDN/College Student

Votes: 57 26.5%
  • E1-E5

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • E6-E9

• 0-1

Votes: 49 22.8%
  • 0-2

Votes: 31 14.4%
  • 0-3

Votes: 19 8.8%
  • 0-4

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • 0-5 +

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Retired/Out/Salty Old Farts

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Spouse

• OTHER... now quit crying because we don't accomodate your niche

Votes: 8 3.7%

• Total voters

East

东部
Contributor
^ WTF is that? jk I know you're from the Netherlands. What is that rank really? enlisted or officer?

Me: the saltiest 0-1 ever, but that's just because I just got done eating some salty a$$ popcorn.

-" Easy"

I am not very familiar with the US ranking system but in the RNLN I was a CPO and when I transferred to the RNLAF, they gave me the highest enlisted rank in their system. It's one rank below a LT and also some Aviators carry the same rank. Maybe it's comparable with the US Army's rank of CWO. There are F/E's in my squadron who are Officers. It's a matter of time for that promotion to happen, no academics involved just experience.

Oh yeah, you also have to spend 3 months at the Air Force Academy but only to learn how to handle and behave as an Officer (and cutlery; using the right knife and forks at squadron dinners...:confused: )

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
LT....

Where's the "pre-appointee", I notice it didn't make the cut... darn...

John

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
He was asking your rank not the rank of the last girl you picked up at a bar.

Can I put Officer..... I mean Im not anymore, but its the last real rank I had.

Uh, were you a Commissioned Officer in the United States Military?

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
ghost119 said:
I am a senior in High School and can't wait to get to the academy.

and eventually get my wings of gold. I envy you guys so much I also hate you, but I don't.

I hope not all of us. We're really nice guys who deserve the same love and treatment as everyone else. And plus, you wont be complaining when you report to nasp and endure the wait that we're all suffering. Wait...did i say suffering? I meant enjoying :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
College Student getting payed E-6 Any other NUPOC's here?
How about college student getting paid O-3E over 14 (with bonus paperwork pending):D Did I mention that the Navy is paying 40K per year in tuition as well?:D

Brett

Cougar_62

Just another frustrated observer.
I fall into the dreaded "other" category. I'm a JAFO, and also have a Daughter in High School and a Son in Middle School who are working towards USNA/NROTC.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
O-wizzle, o-twizzle in a month.

can't you just see the salt flake off when I'm walking?