• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are you reading?

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
Rereading this, Gunny Clarke was a navigator in my squadron, He was pretty laid back actually but after a couple of brews he could tell some stories that would make your face ache from laughing too hard. Also one of the cadets tells a story of marching his class to chow in 1984 and losing control of his formation. Marched one of his columns into an enlisted class across the street. I was part of that enlisted class. FWIW after 2 years in at that point the sight of Marines wearing smokies still had me locking it up.
Thus ends my lame claim to fame.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
This is correct, and it's also a popular gag on the r/rowing subreddit when someone asks "how can I improve my performance?"
Ah didn't know that. Haven't rowed competitively (or anything besides an erg in about 14 years, but I do miss it and would love to get onto a club team one day).