• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are you reading?

DanMa1156

Land of the rising sun. Literally. There's no DST!
pilot
Contributor
^^ dang, I might need reading glasses...

Blurry much? :rolleyes:

JollyGood

Right rudder, right rudder. MORE right rudder!
pilot
I just finished When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi

He is finishing up his residency at Stanford as neurosurgeon when he gets diagnosed with lung cancer. His writing style with multiple references to classical literature while he dissects what is important in life was pretty damn good. At times, I stopped and thought, damn that is some good writing right there.

Amazon link below but I found it through the local library in the Libby App.
https://www.amazon.com/When-Breath-Becomes-Paul-Kalanithi/dp/081298840X

ah87

In addition to my light graduate reading (Educational Psych, anyone?), I read Alone At Dawn, CCT: the Eye of the Storm (a childhood friend of mine who is a CCT insisted I read the former, then I picked up the latter), Thank You For Your Service (for the laughs), and Red Platoon over the summer. I'm currently switching things up with some fiction, and reading The Kite Runner. I also have all of the, The Things Our Fathers Saw series queued up for my next reads.