• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are you BCDP guys majoring in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.65 Computer Science at the University of Nevada. Also have a private pilot's license and a bunch of other "skills." LORs from flight instructor, english professor, and two retired air force officers. 57 OAR...I'll find out if I got in (pilot) in a week or two.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
I guess I can add to this, although I applied 3 years ago:
3.7 Elec. Eng. Tech major at Texas A&M, private pilot, prior service (diver), all LORs from ex-COs, 56 OAR, SNA jan 2005

erinbynight

erinbynight
Hmm, well everyone seems well qualified too me. I am a History and English major, Politics minor. I have a 3.2 something gpa...I forgot my OAR. I took it back in January, and got my 3 recs (my history and politics proff, r. admr, and chief historian usmc something in w. dc. (intern thing) Im proud of my recs. hopefully they will outweigh my gpa...speaking of weight, thats what's holding me up. I am comfortable with myself, so it's hard to lose. I was 170 (i'm 5'3") in may when i got weighed, lol. Now I am 155 and still working hard to lose about 10 more. 152 is the max, but i wanna be under cuz of scale issues. i run a lot, and am trying to run at least 3m per day, and if i got the time i do 6. I wanna have my app in soon! good luck to the rest of y'all. oh, i want intel. should i put down a number 2? do i get a choice if i get turned down for intel and get picked for, say, nfo? thanks

KSUFLY

pilot
Airway Science and minor in business with a 4.0 GPA. I typically fly around eight times a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.