• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are you BCDP guys majoring in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuSnake

learn how to study effectively for yourself. Whatever works best for you, do that. As for me, I dont study too much, haha, but I'm a senior and I guess I have my groove figured out.

I have a 3.0 right now and I got rejected once for BDCP and once again for just SNFO (no BDCP). I'm majoring in Legal Studies with minors in both Criminal Justice and Psychology. I'm applying again after this semester. It's really hard for me to get my GPA up too because I work and I'm on my school's dance team and I'm in a sorority and I try to go to the gym three times a week so I have zero time. And then I live in a sorority house where it's never quiet... sooo I'm trying really hard but it's difficult. Also I'm a senior so any GPA I get for a semester doesn't really effect my overall GPA that much. Pretty much whenever I'm not doing something for one of the things I'm involved in, I'm reading school books or studying... :-/

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
even with a 3.0 you were rejected?! crap, i'm dead. all i do is go home, start studying, and next thing i know, i'm waking up from my bed and it's 10/11 pm (i look around, then i go back to sleep.)

Yea, I have pretty much EXACTLY a 3.0. I guess the board said they want me to apply again after this semester wirh no Cs on my transcript from this semester. It really stinks that I keep getting rejected. I know my GPA isn't the greatest, but I had a good ASTB and good referances, a good interview with my recruter's CO, plus, obviously I'm involved... so yea, not good. Oh, sleep would be nice too. Dance practice ends at 11pm and I have to be at work on M,W,F at 8am. (I get up at 6:30) I get to catch up on sleep on the weekends though... well, usually... if I don't have sorority stuff going on or games to dance at or anything else.... damn, I really am too busy... haha

version2point0

you have to have at least 5 or 6 letters of rec for BDCP. mine were: company owner, head of company security, my HS gym teacher, an unrelated naval pilot CDR, a history teacher, a critical thinking teacher, and a foundations of knowledge teacher. my scores were 3's to 4's and my OAR was 49

-v2.0

matt6599

BDCP SNA 2007
Oh ok cause i have a brought my gpa up to 3.1 in aerospace engineering and I have letter of rec form high school principal, retired navy pilot and blue and gold officer for the naval academy, a marine pilot, two generals, and a major.

hrntcat18

full time husband, reservist, college student, grades this semester...A,A, A-
and i fly to get my pilots lisence everyday. i know its hard but with determination its possible.

ducam23

Supply Corps - BDCP 2007
I'm a Computer Science major with a 3.37 over all. I got a 3.2 my first semester with mono and a 3.6 second semester. I'm starting my sophomore year and put in my BDCP app July 22. Most of us won't here back until Oct. because of the new FY.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
I'm going into my senior year as fire protecting engineering. My GPA isn't great 3.19, but I have dont outstanding in all my technical classes <about a 3.95>.

The "entire person" concept was key to me getting into BDCP.

Izkid

My major is education, but the Navy career I want is completely unrelated, would it matter or affect my chances of getting into BDCP (VERY confused about the whole deal but I really am sure i want to go in when I am done with college) my GPA is a 3.698
izzy

shannon

I was selected for Supply and got BDCP. I had 3 letters of rec. I have a 3.417 gpa, Biology/environmental studies major. 55 OAR. I sent my application out in May, was pro-rec'd in the middle of August, sent findocs out at the beginning of September and was final selected September 27. I am a junior and I go to OCS in August of 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.