• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

West Point Cadet jumped twice: Once by thugs, once by the Army

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
This thread may be tragic- but what is more tragic is the "progressive agenda" indoctrination that's taking place in our public school system.

obamany223x300.jpg

Wow. The non-sequiturs are coming fast and furious here.

You know what else is tragic?

I wait years for the Olsen twins to be legal and then they go crazy.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
And Natalie Portman is engaged and pregnant... Brittney is probably still crazy (and has kids so who has two thumbs and wants that baggage? NOT this guy)... And Amanda Bynes stopped acting.

If there is a better sign that were living in the end times, I haven't seen it.

PerDiem

Look what I can do!!
Shoes? In reference to USAF?

Please explain for the joint impaired.

I was told a long time ago, by an HSL Chief when I was a deck seaman, that SHOEs = Stupidest Humans On Earth. Made me laugh and confirmed my desires to switch over to aviation.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Any news on the results of the case?

A lot of people seem to be focusing on the drunk thing...whether the Cadet was drunk or not is legally irrelevant. It doesn't matter if the limo driver claims he is drunk, it doesn't matter if the video shows him staggering, and it doesn't matter if the cops or hospital took his BAC. The bodyguards don't get a legal pass on beating someone excessively because his BAC was higher than .08, even if he was acting obnoxiously, and the Cadet doesn't get a legal pass for throwing the first punch (if he did) because his BAC was over .08. The whole "he was drunk..." point by the limo driver is just a distraction from the real matter of the case, which is that the bodyguards used excessive force to subdue someone and the police didn't give two shits about it.

CAMike

None
Contributor
Ok Phrogxxx- As "non-sequitur" as you may think. The bottom line is that the young college studs today are in fact already indoctrinated in the new age "accept everything as OK" mindset. Do you trust them to pickle on command or do you think they'll hesitate when the time to perform comes because they want to be legally 100% sure of their target? I hope they're ready to be killing machines free from hesitant second guessing.

I hope Patti Labelle goes down and the young man gets this wiped from his record.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Ok Phrogxxx- As "non-sequitur" as you may think. The bottom line is that the young college studs today are in fact already indoctrinated in the new age "accept everything as OK" mindset. Do you trust them to pickle on command or do you think they'll hesitate when the time to perform comes because they want to be legally 100% sure of their target? I hope they're ready to be killing machines free from hesitant second guessing.

I hope Patti Labelle goes down and the young man gets this wiped from his record.

I still have no clue what in the world "progressive indoctrination" has to do with this case or about hitting a target. This is about a cadet getting his ass kicked, apparently for no good reason. I think we can keep discussion to the facts at hand. The education system has about as much to do with this issue as sunspots, astrological signs, or the Chicago Cubs' division record.

If there's any doubt in our servicemembers' minds about the legality of killing someone, blame that on their lack of trust in their superiors, senior officers who got their educations well before this indoctrination you speak of. Unless, of course, your conspiracy reaches back 20, 30, 40 years. I suppose to those of a certain bent that Teddy Roosevelt was our last good president, so maybe you're right.

phrogpilot73

This might not be the only 'issue' that he has had in his time as a cadet.
I normally hate to agree with Flash, but in this case - he's right. The latest update is that he's been reinstated. However, this gem screamed out at me when reading the article:
Richard King, a member of the Class of 2011, was on already suspended separation for previous conduct when the March 11 scrape happened at an airport in his hometown of Houston.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Somebody read the Drudge Report today... "Flashback" means it's in the past... Check the date - it's BEFORE he was reinstated. That article is from July of last year.
Ok so what lazy fvcking LT didn't post that article July of last year! Who didn't bring it to my attention? I can't be expected to keep track of everything by myself. You don't think I have better things to do than keep up with the Drudge Report Sub Headings? I am an important person. I only have time for headlines. Who is going to run this outfit if I am having to do JO jobs? Every one of you LTs is good for nothing. You will never get as far as I have gone with the kind of work ethic and attention to detail I have witnessed here. Back in my day a Skipper would have put a guy on integrity watch for an entire port visit for disrespecting a senior officer so blatantly.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Ok so what lazy fvcking LT didn't post that article July of last year! Who didn't bring it to my attention? I can't be expected to keep track of everything by myself. You don't think I have better things to do than keep up with the Drudge Report Sub Headings? I am an important person. I only have time for headlines. Who is going to run this outfit if I am having to do JO jobs? Every one of you LTs is good for nothing. You will never get as far as I have gone with the kind of work ethic and attention to detail I have witnessed here. Back in my day a Skipper would have put a guy on integrity watch for an entire port visit for disrespecting a senior officer so blatantly.

This ^^^ made me think of this:

blazing-saddles-355.jpg

:D