• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

West Point Cadet jumped twice: Once by thugs, once by the Army

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
OMGFG, between the real estate investing thread and this last post... things have taken a very odd turn here...

I think the above is depressing and horrific.

porw0004

standard-issue stud v2.0
pilot
I was not ready for that.

But rest assured, when your time comes you will be welcome with open arms into the VP community. You and the NFOs are going to get along great.

Glass houses, man.

I just checked in VT-31 on this ****ing odyssey through flight training, and the most recent winging class of pilots elected for Star Wars themed winging party posters... featuring Yoda... just sayin'.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Glass houses, man.

I just checked in VT-31 on this ****ing odyssey through flight training, and the most recent winging class of pilots elected for Star Wars themed winging party posters... featuring Yoda... just sayin'.

Well as I proud 'Warrior of MPRA' I just can't wait to get him in my LARP guild...

And as for that group of new wingers... the least they could have done was put this bad@$$ on their poster:

boba.JPG

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
the most recent winging class of pilots elected for Star Wars themed winging party posters... featuring Yoda... just sayin'.

The old guard on here like A-4's, HAL Pilot and Catmando are now rolling around in the fetal position wondering what the hell has happened to the great institution that was Naval Aviation.

KBayDog

The old guard on here like A-4's, HAL Pilot and Catmando are now rolling around in the fetal position wondering what the hell has happened to the great institution that was Naval Aviation.

Nah, they know damn well what a joke that place always has been, and always will be. It takes 18-year old men and turns them into 22-year old boys. :D

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Nah, they know damn well what a joke that place always has been, and always will be. It takes 18-year old men and turns them into 22-year old boys. :D
My 15 year old daughter says she is more mature/grown up than I am. I agree.

MasterBates

Star wars jokes? Ok.

Knowing non- Darth Vader/Yoda/Han Solo characters.. Fine

Star Wars winging party? Nowhere near the release of ANY of the movies? Seriously?

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

"ROGER THAT", he said sadly!":boggled_1
BzB

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was not ready for that.

But rest assured, when your time comes you will be welcome with open arms into the VP community. You and the NFOs are going to get along great.

I think you're thinking of E-2 FOs. I recall MB once talking about how they called their classroom area at -120 Hogwarts. I admit VP FOs are pretty nerdy, but we're not THAT bad.

CAMike

None
Contributor
This thread may be tragic- but what is more tragic is the "progressive agenda" indoctrination that's taking place in our public school system.

obamany223x300.jpg