• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

West Point Cadet jumped twice: Once by thugs, once by the Army

IRfly

None

Sapper!

Excuse the BS...
Just emailed my congressman, will call tomorrow as well! Can't believe WP is doing this myself.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Good to hear that the Navy isn't the only branch that likes to eat it's own young...

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Too injured to play football again, still suffering from a concussion, but not injured enough to send on his way without deploying him first. Gotta make those quotas somehow, I guess. What a bunch of bullshit...

What self respecting cop in Texas is going to side with a piece of shit bodyguard/ pseudo celebrity before a kid on his way out the door at USMA?

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
What self respecting cop in Texas is going to side with a piece of shit bodyguard/ pseudo celebrity before a kid on his way out the door at USMA?

Houston isn't really Texas.

jtmedli

pilot
I'm emailing my congressman too. Not sure what good it will do but this is un-frickin-believable. Beat to the point of requiring staples in his head for being too close to someone's luggage? Yeah, Patty Labelle owes him some serious apologies and money. How can two large men walk up to someone talking on a cell phone and minding their own business and beat the crap out of them and then put it on the kid who they assaulted who, mind you, is a cadet at west point? Like a football player at west point was going grab someone's suitcase and run off with it or something? So amazingly stupid.

porw0004

standard-issue stud v2.0
pilot

One who was paid a lot of money to, probably.

I saw this somewhere already, couldn't remember where or when, but tracked down a link to the raw footage:

Just by watching this footage it's pretty obvious how full of shit Labelle's entourage is.

Lucy

Horrible. Poor kid was even there first, not even like he just walked up on them.

I really hope the guy can get his life back.