• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Well, no NROTC for me

sbpilot

Got the scholarship

After checking the site for about 6 months, I finally recieved word on the scholarship today. I recieved the 4 year NROTC scholarship to UCLA :D .... but I didnt get into that school. I think I am going to appeal the UCLA college decision of declining me with this new information. If they still dont let me in, I am considering transfering to USC as a sophomore after a year at UCSB.

Otherwise, BDCP.

BlackBearHockey

go blue...
After checking the site for about 6 months, I finally recieved word on the scholarship today. I recieved the 4 year NROTC scholarship to UCLA :D .... but I didnt get into that school. I think I am going to appeal the UCLA college decision of declining me with this new information. If they still dont let me in, I am considering transfering to USC as a sophomore after a year at UCSB.

Otherwise, BDCP.

Why wouldn't you just go to your 2nd choice NROTC school?

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
didnt get in anywhere else. refer to the first post of this thread.
You might want to consider applying somewhere else. Your ROTC scholarship will pay for out of state tuition so you may want to consider going to a school that will let just about anyone into (I am referring to Univ of New Mexico).

You might have to have your ROTC Scholarship transfered but to a school like UNM it would probably be fairly easy.

Srtitan89

I transfered my scholarship from USC to the University of Kansas relatively quickly - only took about 2 weeks. You put in a request directly to Pensacola, if I recall, and also to the universities involved. Generally, if there is room in the unit, you will get the transfer approved. That's assuming you're not going from a 10k/yr school to a 45k/yr school. In my case, KU is 6k/year for instate, while USC was 40+k/yr - they didn't hesitate switching my scholarship.