• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Well, no NROTC for me

sbpilot

UCSB = very very gorgeous girls....two words....Halloween parties :D

DEFINATLEY a big + :D

Tom said:
BDCP has you technically in the Navy Reserve. I get paid E-4, meaning a paycheck every two weeks. I also get access to a nearby Air Force base, get military health insurance and use the BX whenever I want. BDCP is a sweet deal. The Navy does not pay for school directly, but you also get the GI Bill in the future for more school.

So what do you exactly DO during this time period? Do you have to learn anything, do official PT, or what? Or is it just money in the bank for signing that contract.

I'm officialy stoked on BDCP at this point and will get the ball rolling soon. Thanks guys

Tom

pilot
Contributor
The offical orders I got say I have to call me recruiter twice a month, see him once a month (called a face to face), send in an offical transcript at the end of every semester, take and pass a fitness test once every 6 months with at least a Good-Low and graduate on time with my list major. You also have to do some forms for medical stuff after the fact that are a pain in the a$$, but there's no preparing for them.

MasterBates

I took my Thermodynamics final wasted. 99%.

I drank Gatorade & Vodka DURING my Matrix Algebra final.. THe shit only made sense when I was drinking.. 87%

sbpilot

I took my Thermodynamics final wasted. 99%.

I drank Gatorade & Vodka DURING my Matrix Algebra final.. THe shit only made sense when I was drinking.. 87%

hahaha nice. sounds like you had a good time in college

btw, gatorade + vodka= Faderade