• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

War in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirage

pilot
"Murdered"? That is a ridiculously skewed characterization of an event for which the details are not yet fully public.

What's more, weren't you arguing just a few pages ago that the IDF should use ground forces instead of air bombardment to avoid non-combatant casualties?
How do you think the ICC will characterize the killing of unarmed men holding white flags? The Chief of the Israeli military described it that way.

I argued they should use ground forces, not shoot unarmed civilians. I hope it's just a couple bad actors in the IDF ground forces, and I'm not arguing it is as bad as the premeditated "indiscriminate bombing", but Spekios said there is no debate over war crimes in Israel. Are you arguing shooting unarmed civilians with white flags is not exactly that?

Mirage

pilot
Tell me you're biased without telling me you're biased. Not only is it relevant, but I only shared my NPS experience because @Spekkio falsely assumed and claimed that I did not have the exact experience NPS says I have. You guys are all acting like complete tools while refusing to address the actual logic and evidence of my argument.

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
Tell me you're biased without telling me you're biased. Not only is it relevant, but I only shared my NPS experience because @Spekkio falsely assumed and claimed that I did not have the exact experience NPS says I have. You guys are all acting like complete tools while refusing to address the actual logic and evidence of my argument.
What was your degree in?

Mirage

pilot
What was your degree in?
Tell me how that relates to anything, especially considering you've argued it's irrelevant anyway, and I'll oblige. Would you like to discuss Israel, and the logic of my points, or are you wasting everyone's time? Or perhaps I should start asking everyone who posts on here about their qualifications before analyzing their logic, starting with yours. Do you have a master's in anything to do with international law?

Can we discuss Israel at some point? I feel like we're in Congress and you're as immature as they act.

Statements like these are exactly why people can’t take you seriously. You’re so inexperienced that you couldn’t even manage to spell ordnance correctly.
Yeah, auto correct using the "swipe" typing on my phone chose the wrong version of ordnance so I shouldn't be taken seriously. Makes sense, you troll. From the guy who didn't notice the quotation marks on my quote of SECDEF and twice liked a post by a completely confused fellow troll.

Isn't a mod supposed to try to keep threads from devolving like this? How is it your always participating in the devolving process instead, @Brett327?

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
Tell me how that relates to anything, especially considering you've argued it's irrelevant anyway, and I'll oblige. Would you like to discuss Israel, and the logic of my points, or are you wasting everyone's time? Or perhaps I should start asking everyone who posts on here about their qualifications before analyzing their logic, starting with yours. Do you have a master's in anything to do with international law?
Lol. You're the one advertising your training and credentials in CAS/ROE/International Law.

I ask again, what degree did you get at NPS?

Mos

None
How do you think the ICC will characterize the killing of unarmed men holding white flags? The Chief of the Israeli military described it that way.
The ICC didn't call the event murder just now, you did. Just own up to it.
I argued they should use ground forces, not shoot unarmed civilians. I hope it's just a couple bad actors in the IDF ground forces, and I'm not arguing it is as bad as the premeditated "indiscriminate bombing", but Spekios said there is no debate over war crimes in Israel. Are you arguing shooting unarmed civilians with white flags is not exactly that?
I don't speak for Spekkio, and the argument I linked above preceded his statement anyway. As to your question, I can see how the killing of the hostages could correlate with and be ruled a war crime. That is something for the IDF, government of Israel, and eventually the international court (if it goes that high) to determine after sufficient investigation. You seem to have already made your judgment.

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
Lol. You're the one advertising your training and credentials in CAS/ROE/International Law.

I ask again, what degree did you get at NPS?
I’ll take a quick break from watching Drachinifel’s Drydock (#277 just popped up today) but its likely a degree in National Security Affairs, etc with a class on International Law and/or other classes touching upon the subject. He didn’t say he was an International Lawyer, rather he had some advanced education in that area.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I’ll take a quick break from watching Drachinifel’s Drydock (#277 just popped up today) but its likely a degree in National Security Affairs, etc with a class on International Law and/or other classes touching upon the subject. He didn’t say he was an International Lawyer, rather he had some advanced education in that area.
Translation: He knows jack and shit about international law.

Status
Not open for further replies.