• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Want to get a leg up on Primary?

MasterBates

You mean there might be other planes out there with the 8 blade prop of doom that would benefit from our "growing pains" mishap data besides the E-2 and C-2?

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
You mean there might be other planes out there with the 8 blade prop of doom that would benefit from our "growing pains" mishap data besides the E-2 and C-2?

Sure.

I'd wager that any professionally curious pilot could learn something from any aviation mishap or HAZREP, regardless of T/M/S.

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
Don't overlook the annual turbine engine inspection that I have heard can cost around $250,000.

KBayDog

Human sacrifice! Rivers and seas boiling...

It's okay, we've mitigated the threat of no safety by ordering a safety stand down, where you will be treated to five hours of Death by Power Point classes nutrition, sexual harassment, CFC pitches, and a D-list comedian. Enjoy your weekend.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
How the hell do you pull 7.5 G's on a T-34 BI? Or any BI for that matter.....

What HD said. An over-G during a BI is more than likely the IP's fault and not the Stud's.

Sure.

I'd wager that any professionally curious pilot could learn something from any aviation mishap or HAZREP, regardless of T/M/S.

It's always fun to poke you with a stick when comes to this stuff, so...

If you want to see HAZREPs, regardless of community, come to my squadron. Our Read and Initial binder is full of irrelevant HAZREPs, presumably because they remotely involve a helicopter, and everyone is supposed to read them. I have another theory why there are so many HAZREPs in our binder, but I'll refrain from saying it on the "low-side" of AW. All I'm saying is careful what you wish for.

And yes, I post this mostly tongue and cheek, and completely get your point.