• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Want to get a leg up on Primary?

MasterBates

house_do_want_thumbnail_Would_You_Have_Sex_With_This_Woman-s500x336-108003-580.jpg

Do want.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Interesting. Coupla things missing. Whole bunch of other new stuff in there too. And they put the engine gauges on the wrong side.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Also, did anyone else catch the 715hp?

The Weenie would have been a lot more fun with 68% more horsepower.

Thats the first thing I caught... Much more powerful PT6 than I remember flying. The T:W has to be close to that of a T-6 II.

MasterBates

Yeah. That is what I was thinking. Beware the wiley bogey in the T-34 with a shit ton of power.

(I'd seriously love to do a -34 vs T-6 dogfight with this particular 34)

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
funny-pictures-cats-want-squirrel.jpg

Sadly, my funds don't match my preferred lifestyle. Again.

CumminsPilot

VA...not so bad
pilot
He's not answering his phone...obviously doesn't want to sell it that bad. ;)

5 years from now, I'd own it. Screw you Embry-Riddle and your loans!

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Calling/emailing about it tomorrow. Two other buddies are interested in going in on it. I still think it's probably cost-prohibitive, but it can't hurt to ask.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Much more powerful PT6 than I remember flying. The T:W has to be close to that of a T-6 II.

Heck, this T-34B I flew in primary in '56 had only a 6 cyl, Continental rated @ 185 HP!:doggy_125 Did the job OK though...
NAVCAD BzB:tiger_125
Corry T-34.jpg