• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waiting on the DCO Selection Board for PAO?

KMKProd

Rookie shot! Well, good luck. It is very tough to get through on the first try; it is very competitive.

suppo2010

Are you waiting on the supply board? I am a July select for supply DCO and I can tell you waiting is the name of the game!

KMKProd

Waiting on PAO. This is my 4th board in 3 years. I'm very anxious about the results and hoping it comes through this time, if anything so my Dad can help pin me. He was just diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and we don't know how long he will have, and I am hoping and praying this comes through before the cancer takes him.

ctg8r

KMK, I've heard that there will be more selections from this board than the last few combined. This could be your year!

KMKProd

KMK, I've heard that there will be more selections from this board than the last few combined. This could be your year!

That's good to hear! I certainly hope that's the case. You know, I doesn't matter if I am #30 out of 30, or #50 out of 50, as long as I get the selection--I'm happy. I put a lot of effort into this application and feel it is my strongest yet. I hope the results are published soon so the real wait can begin... the wait for COMDOCS.

KMKProd

Well, with the three-day long weekend here, we will most likely not hear anything until Tuesday, if even then. Oh the agony.

jsgator06

waiting also...

Hey everyone.. I am waiting too. I am like 99% positive I will not be selected, but I also heard they were looking/taking people for PAO this year also. I am a rookie, and young, so like I said, I only feel I have a 1% chance of being selected-- but as my recruiter said, ya never know unless you try! Anyways...good luck to all. If someone hears that results are out, can ya post it here, as my recruiter has been ignoring me for the past couple weeks:( Thanks!

ctg8r

Tick, tock, tick, tock. At least the State of Florida is well represented on this thread. Hopefully it carries through selection.

KMKProd

Gator country is represented thoroughly, I see. Nice. We'll see what happens with the board results. I'm anxious to hear, but nervous at the same time. It would be nice to know before I go drill with the Reserves this weekend, so I can tell my chain of command--especially if it is a YES. I'll be pretty bummed if it is a no.

drustynail

Damn won't it be grand to get stuck drilling with a bunch of Gators... Regardless, good luck everyone.

GO CANES! Yeah I'm representing!

KMKProd

Well, as long as you're not a Seminole. LOL!

I actually didn't get to go to UF, I went USN AD instead, and then had to do online college to finish up. I have a lot of friends that went UF, so I guess I'm a gator-by-proxy.