• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waiting List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integer1

Banned
Integer:
I remember your posts from last year as well. It appears that, age wise, you have 1 more shot at the academy. So, if this is what you truly want, then you have to do everything in your power to be a competitive candidate. Get your grades up and keep going to school. There are a bazillion student loans, grants, work-study etc. that can get you in a school and give you the time to study. In the meantime, I would get on with your life; while making yourself competitive. Put the past history behind you and move forward. Another option might be to enlist and try the OCS route, or BOOST or Seamen-Admiral 21 program. GOod luck.
NAPS05mom

Thank you for the kind words!

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Integer1 said:
Even the USNA realizes that they don't want anybody who goes there because their parents made them go there. They understand what's up. That's behind me now, anyway.

Wrong again. So completely wrong.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Integer1 .... this has gone on too long -- the ridiculous has become sublime --- let me help you --- and let's cut to the chase --- i.e., get to the bottom of this verbal/mental exercise. Either this is a big joke -- which you thoroughly enjoy -- or you need professional help.

Based on your whining, cranky, self-justitying, ill-humored, peevish, pouting, bearish, bemoaning, *****y, cantankerous, captious, carping, censorious, complaining, critical, cross, crying, deploring, discontented, dissatisfied, edgy, fault-finding, fretful, grousing, grumbling, grumbly, huffy, irascible, irritable, lamenting, peevish, petulant, plaintive, scrappy, snappy, sour, testy, thin-skinned, touchy, uptight, wailing ..... "posts" ....... you are mentally unfit to be a Naval Officer .... and I know --- I have been there.

But I just want to know one thing: Do you have any questions about that ... ????

Sorry, junior --- it's just a fact. Go someplace else ... and build your skool (sic)........ or your men will frag you.

(edit: smiles, smiles ... :) :) )

Integer1

Banned
I wanted to provide some entertainment, that was a part of it. That's my personality. Like I said, I was in Drama and I was an MC of a talent show. But I do want to attend the USNA and then become a Naval Officer. (Both.) A Public Affairs Officer or NFO. Thanks!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
"This is your Captain speaking, get off my damn airplane! And have a nice day..." :D Well said A4s.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Wow, what I missed in 24 hours! Geeeeez. Anyways, I like Integer's reputation, LOL wicked funny as they'd say in New England.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
KBayDog said:
His negative rep goes to Eleven.

So when my reputations points are rocking out at 10....he can just turn it up to 11?

damn....

KBayDog

You’re on ten on your negative rep points...where can you go from there? Where?

Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is if we need that extra.. push over the cliff...you know what we do?

motiv8r2007

E-yut!!!
omg... This is too funny to read. I'm laughing my butt off as we speak. I'm a current Midshipman and all I want to do is tell this kid how worthless he is. Even if this guy somehow on God's green earth does make it to the Academy, he'll probably drop on request over Plebe Summer because he whines too much or he can't take it. "It's too hard, sir! Or maybe he'd get kicked out because of an honor offense because he's BS-ing hardcore about himself. He probably can't pass the PRT either (haha!) This thread seems too much to be true.

>>>Edited for content to be politically correct<<< I thank God the Admissions Dept. did not make this guy one of my classmates.

Suck it up and be a man (Oh wait, you're not one yet). I went to college before I came here, worked hard at my NROTC unit (GASP!!!!), and I applied here for a 2nd time and got in. It's amazing how you dog NROTC and OCS yet you probably could not get selected to either. At first, I was understanding of your situation and then I read the bulk of your messages and realized how much of a worthless candidate you are. If the Admissions Dept. deems you unworthy of being here for a 3rd or 4th time, then you probably should give up. >>>Edited for content to be politically correct<<< Finally, who posts a picture of themself? This has made my night!! :)

motiv8r2007

E-yut!!!
Someone had to tell him the truth.

"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have it's thinking done by cowards, and it's fighting done by fools"

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
Quit hassling this kid and maybe he will go away. By the way non-select pre-appointees times three suck. :icon_rage :D :confused: :eek: -mixed smilies to hide my emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.