• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VT-10 Instructor NFO's

FastMover

NFO
None
Thanks man. I'm really looking forward to getting back there. Just hoping that I can still fly a decent amount.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My E-2 spies tell me the same thing, heard a lot of good things about him. Be interesting to see how the new XO will integrate with him . . . . .

Bug's a straight up old school shit kickin' good ol' boy. I'd go to work for him in a heartbeat if there was a way. Don't know the PXO.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
What about the vt10 t6 pilots out there? I hear good things about vt10....now is a matter of reading the vp detailer double speak when he tells me there's no orders.

robav8r

None
Contributor
He's a VP guy, we were DH's in Jax (different squadron) together. His boss in Millington (now) was his CO while he was OPSO.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
He's a VP guy, we were DH's in Jax (different squadron) together. His boss in Millington (now) was his CO while he was OPSO.
Well, come on, Mysterio...spill.
Well I thought it was robav8r because he recently screened for command. But now based on the first quote, I guess I was out to lunch. Now I kind of sort of remember robav8r is going to a TACRON. So just ignore me and I'll go back into my hole.