• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

View of Officer Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
Let it all roll off your back. Those senior to you who are feeding you this "A PFC outranks you" BS are just trying to push your buttons and see how you react. Let it go.

Now, if that PFC comes up to you and tries to test this theory for himself---well, I'm pretty sure you know how to handle that one :)

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Just remember that the majority of ROTC members (read, not prior) are closer to this:
jrotc2_l.jpg

Than this:
marine-corp-drill-team.jpg

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
That's mean..he died like 6 months ago from gastric bypass complications...dick

All those cheeseburgers backed up...once they choked off the stomach, the gallbladder was sure to go...if only Hawaii had banned McDonalds this could have been avoided...it's all Pres. Bush's fault (which means John McCain helped!!)

brownshoe

Contributor
Well, I'd chalk it all up to being in a "Student Under Instruction" (STUINS) phase of your life. It's intent, albeit it being implemented in varying ways at different sites (apparently), is to "normalize the group". You're all Smacks, but you're all Smacks together...regardless of past experiences. It really is the only way...

When I went through AOCS in 1971, we had a grunch of ex-Army rotary wing guys with a buttload of no-kidding hard combat experience going through the program as well. To their credit, they shut up, played the game, and took their punishment alongside all of us fresh-outta-college snot-noses who had never heard a shot fired in anger. Then they very quietly donned their Silver Stars, DFCs and Purple Hearts when it came time to dress up for the graduation parade. Highest award I ever saw on an AOC was a Distinguished Service Cross. My point is, they knew they were "transitioning" to another community and another way of life, and understood that there wee some "non-cash" initiation fees that they had to pay. Trust me...it's all worth it.

This man has answered the question without a doubt. Read and maybe re-read his post. A great deal of very good information here. Ah… what do I know? I was only an AO-3.

Steve

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
All those cheeseburgers backed up...once they choked off the stomach, the gallbladder was sure to go...if only Hawaii had banned McDonalds this could have been avoided...it's all Pres. Bush's fault (which means John McCain helped!!)

Where does the blame stop? He was able to afford all those cheeseburgers by selling ice on the streets of Oahu. Should've called this guy and he'd still be here...

dog%20the%20bounty%20hunter.jpg

bedwellm

PRO-REC'D SNA AND SWO!!!
Google...it is strong...make many pictures...:D

I need to watch out...I was in one of those JROTC groups...I hope that they haven't posted those pics online LOL!!! Me and my 130lbs back then compared to my 175lbs now and I'm still 6'1!!!!!!!! :eek:

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
SEALs...god love em

If I were truly in that pic..or even associated with that pic..I would have committed suicide long ago.

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
I once had a fat friend like that. I would just drive around the block over and over again passing Macdonald's asking if he wanted fries with that. After a few years of torment hes now anorexic. Over achieving SOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.