• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

View of Officer Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
I think you are missing the point. I am NOT the OC that started this topic. I never demanded respect from anyone or asked for it. I only said that the transition from the fleet to the NROTC unit is a little bit different and its sometimes hard to deal with 18-19 year old kids who are so hardcore that they cant see strait. I told the dude I would beat the hell out of him because it was 5:30 in the morning and that I read his generalized concept of all OCS not being anything but shit.

Honestly this is a forum, its internet, and to me the drama that is created here over rank and respect is retarded. If I was a commissioned officer I would for one know when a joke was being said and maybe not jump to a conclusion that the internet is the best source for social truthfulness. I am not going to sit there and check your profiles before I post something that might hurt your feelings. I still have no idea why I even care to reply anymore.

Alright, you were joking. I (and apparently some others) mistakenly got the impression that you agreed with the original OC who was bitching about how rough it is to have choice shore duty and have to be around the co-eds all day. My bad. Mea culpa. Continue your jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.