• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

University of Texas

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
...Aggie game...

I may be there for that game (and I can't be realistic and say we're gonna have a winning season, but that game is always fun).

One of my friends who just moved down to Pcola met a guy who has a box at Kyle Field, she's gonna try to hook me and some of the other Aggies up when the time comes.

Since its my home game, drinks are on me if I'm there.

TexasFight

Haha understood. More than anything I wish I could be at the Tech beatdown - I was sitting directly in front of where Crabtree made that final play last year. It was really traumatizing and I need closure.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
I was hoping Bevo could get me 5the of september ttickets for the game

Bevo16

pilot
I was hoping Bevo could get me 5the of september ttickets for the game

What? Are you posting drunk again? Step away from the
465376996_e309641181.jpg

:D
Sober up a bit and try again. If you need some tickets, I can usually find them.

taylorH1

ok as a football fan that tech game was amazing!!! sports is one of the few arenas that can do such a good job of showing how heart and passion can take down any amount of talent, no matter how different that talent spread might be. when a team with far less talent can beat a team that is full of blue chippers and bred to win championships it reminds all of us just why we watch sports.sadly seeing texas whip up on most teams is like watching the red sox or the yankees play baseball.....they are supposed to win! all logic is in their favor. it is no triumph when you beat the guys that were rejected by your team....is it? watching someone win driven only by will is amazing and i think most sports fans agree the good games are watching texas or the yankees put on a clinic....but the OUTSTANDING games are the ones that arent supposed to happen

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
blah blah blah

So....basically you're saying that Tech isn't supposed to be winning games against Texas in the first place? Why would you insult your own team by calling them talentless when the rest of the world already knows that?

taylorH1

bevo no good ol trashtalkin about the tech texas game??? whatsa matter??? so unlike you to not be on here pumpin up your boys

jl08

pilot
If anyone is coming to College Station this season let me know. The veteran's association just got a GP Medium tent and we tailgate before every game with plenty of beer and some sort of food.

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
bevo no good ol trashtalkin about the tech texas game??? whatsa matter??? so unlike you to not be on here pumpin up your boys

It's ok Bevo, after tech gets beat down by Texas this weekend and my Cougars the following weekend he'll crawl back under that rock...;):D