• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

University of Texas

TexasFight

Yeah, but we only get one game, vs Louisiana Monroe. Then we report to API the day we play Texas Tech. Really wanted to be there to watch us whip up on them :icon_rage

Bevo16

pilot
So,

Where are the stash Ensigns hosting the kegger for returning alumni? I will be there along with a 1992 grad who is a CDR in the supply corps. FlyBoyd is coming along with several others.

FWIW, you guys should still be able to make the Tech game if you really want to. Just because you are checking into API does not mean that you are going to be doing anything. Drop a leave chit and come back for the human sacrafice of Texas Tech. It's going to be ugly for them.

stgcst

picture.php

For all you UT Fans, this is Rear Admiral Tony Kurta (CJTF HOA) with Mack Brown. Mack went to Djibouti to visit the troops earlier this year. Tony is a good friend of mine and sent this picture to share with the UT fans.
picture.php

rare21

pilot
Contributor
So,

Where are the stash Ensigns hosting the kegger for returning alumni? I will be there along with a 1992 grad who is a CDR in the supply corps. FlyBoyd is coming along with several others.

FWIW, you guys should still be able to make the Tech game if you really want to. Just because you are checking into API does not mean that you are going to be doing anything. Drop a leave chit and come back for the human sacrafice of Texas Tech. It's going to be ugly for them.

when are you going to Austin?

mastbump

I live vicariously through myself.
pilot
I think the video screwed up something...thats what I get for going to a second tier state school...

Bevo16

pilot
Roger,

I'll be in ATX for the opener and for the Tech games. If you come up, bring me some liscense plates.

taylorH1

ahhh yes the game that horns fans tried so hard to bury......great video! crappy players, half the budget, half the hype and still they show more heart than the machine that is UT

rare21

pilot
Contributor
I better look up the football schedule then, I'm going up there the week of labor day for sure.

TexasFight

So,

Sir, I'm not sure what the plans are for the alumni weekend this year, but I think all of us stash Ensigns will be in Pensacola by then. Which weekend is it?

Bevo16

pilot
Sir, I'm not sure what the plans are for the alumni weekend this year, but I think all of us stash Ensigns will be in Pensacola by then.

I know when you guys are going to Pensacola, that's why I trying to hit you guys up for a kegger for the opener. If I wanted to buy my own beer, I will go to 6th street. :D

I think that Walter said Alumni weekend is going to be for the CU game. I am looking at the schedule and it is getting harder and harder to find games that I don't want to come to. I will be there for the opener for sure, and I have a hook-up in a luxury box for the Tech massacre. I want to go to CU, and down to Collie Town to watch us finish off Aggy's 8 loss season.

One of my former air-crewmen is a STA-21 guy at Missou, and I have ordered him to find me tickets to that game.

It's going to be a fun year, but I am going to be making a lot of oil changes on the old Dodge.