• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UFOs?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
The A-12 was "Archangel" the SR was "Oxcart". You'r an Navel intel guy?

You're*
Naval*

also, you're wrong.

Archangel was Lockheed's name for the project. Oxcart was the external name for the program. The A-12 was Cygnus, but slang use of oxcart covered the plane as well as anyone on the projects. The SR was always the Blackbird.

jmcquate

Contributor
I'll take the English lesson, but how am I'm wrong about aircraft? I would like to be educated. For Real .

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Does anybody remember the codename for the XP-14F project, let alone its successor the X-30?

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
When it comes to UFO sightings I have always loved this map. You can zoom in, get info, and have. More importantly, it shows that people all across America like to drink!

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
IDK...but knowing is half the battle. ?
FMYMGI3.jpg

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cool - Cold Fusion Version 2.0. Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann just got faux science boners.

I guarantee that any S&T involving new weapons or propulsion technology would take place within an unacknowledged program, and not detailed in an unclassified NAWC-AD slide deck. Seriously, the claims being made by Pais sound a lot more like something someone building a perpetual motion machine would say.... which always seem to include some kind of spinning magnets, and disruption of space-time itself.

BigRed389

None
Cool - Cold Fusion Version 2.0. Stanley Pons and Martin Fleischmann just got faux science boners.

I guarantee that any S&T involving new weapons or propulsion technology would take place within an unacknowledged program, and not detailed in an unclassified NAWC-AD slide deck. Seriously, the claims being made by Pais sound a lot more like something someone building a perpetual motion machine would say.... which always seem to include some kind of spinning magnets, and disruption of space-time itself.

$450K for S&T is pocket change in the NAWC budget. You could find that accidentally throughout the year from any number of underperforming programs.