• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Transfer to another community (ie Rotary to Strike) after first assignment

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
Congratulations, you're the dane cook of air warriors. Enjoy flying your most likely slow and unarmed dump truck

Important point: I am actually flying something. See those wings? That means I earned the right to fly my "slow and unarmed dump truck."

If you did any looking at all, you would realize that there are members of every community within NAVAIR represented on this board. You make a statement like the one I quoted on my first post, you are going to get shit on by everyone.

For the record: I hate Dane Cook.

Also, you are still a douche.

UMichfly

pilot
None
Congratulations, you're the dane cook of air warriors. Enjoy flying your most likely slow and unarmed dump truck

Really? You had the sack to say that to a dude with wings under his name? Here's a hint, don't be a chode to those who've gone where you want to go until you've at least gone SOMEWHERE. It'll help out a lot...as will a fresh new attitude.

OnTopTime

ROBO TACCO
None
I'm torn between suggesting to the mods that the OP needs to be sent elsewhere, or on the other hand continuing to read the thread with amusement.

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
I hope he gets 'em... Jack and Bert will love his fresh attitude and unwavering desire be the best!

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The COD lifestyle does not suck....spend the night in Hong Kong a few times and you'll understand (for those who haven't).

Actually wasn't being sarcastic. Been to Hong Kong, loved it. If I were a pilot I would be altering my anthro sheet to make me eligible and killing my classmates over the opportunity to go CODs. Sweet gig.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Buddy, if you want to be assured of a platform before you start training, go Air Force. They'll welcome you, I'm sure.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
If I wanted helos I'd have gone Army, If I wanted to fly a giant air bus I'd go American Airlines

Fail again. If you're not just a troll, you'll take our advice and shut the hole you claim is your mouth. If you're not, I'd love to be one of your IPs someday.

teabag53

pilot
I'm now disappointed that I took the time to try and help this lad earlier in the thread.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Great. A wannabe jet guy giving a bad name to jet guys without ever even touching a jet. Please tell your IP's what you said on this thread. Please.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
To be a fly on the wall during that conversation:

theJimey: Sir, fuck your "instruction." I don't need to listen to you...you're just some helo chud. If you knew shit about flying you'd be in a SUPAHORNAT! And you can tell the Warpig drivin' OPSO, when he pulls his head out of ass, to tell that E-2 skeds douche to blow me the next time he puts me with anyone other than a Hornet IP.
IP::::chucks PCL at Jimeydouche's head::::
Below MIF for headwork, SA. +2 On doucheness.

Epic. Fail.

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
To be a fly on the wall during that conversation:

theJimey: Sir, fuck your "instruction." I don't need to listen to you...you're just some helo chud. If you knew shit about flying you'd be in a SUPAHORNAT! And you can tell the Warpig drivin' OPSO, when he pulls his head out of ass, to tell that E-2 skeds douche to blow me the next time he puts me with anyone other than a Hornet IP.
IP::::chucks PCL at Jimeydouche's head::::
Below MIF for headwork, SA. +2 On doucheness.

Epic. Fail.

If only doucheness was a graded item. I'm surprised our ambitious friend hasn't told you what a limp-dick lameass you are for flying P-3s, bubba.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I think the guy took the "piss off everyone and you will be a good fit for jets" advice literally. In jolly green's defense, he does fly a jet, and it does go fast. It just happens to be white and very large :)