• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Willy W

JT I went through NRD Raleigh just Graduated NC State and am from Winston too. Applied Pilot only, good luck man hope we get it.

AughtaRotate

Glorified Bus Driver
Willy - no kidding! My best friend from Winston actually just graduated from NC State and applying for SWO and is up for this board to! Small world. Where did you go to high school?

AughtaRotate

Glorified Bus Driver
Haha him and I both went to Reynolds. Too funny. If you're living back in Camel City we should get together for beers once we hear back and bullshit. Both of us are going through the same OR in Charlotte.

Willy W

Nice! definitely had some friends go to reynolds. Small world dude. I'm actually living in Charlotte now working but if you're down this way send me a message wouldn't pass up an opportunity to grab a beer anyday. How awesome would that be if we were in the same class?

AughtaRotate

Glorified Bus Driver
That would be something ha. Has it been two weeks yet? Keep hoping I get a call from my LT all the time. Oh well. I saw on the other thread that someone got an email from their OR who heard that there was a higher selection rate this go around. Here's to hoping its true

Tiffany Murphy

Action is the foundational key to all success.
That would be something ha. Has it been two weeks yet? Keep hoping I get a call from my LT all the time. Oh well. I saw on the other thread that someone got an email from their OR who heard that there was a higher selection rate this go around. Here's to hoping its true
Me too. Every time I hear my phone make a noise I'm flying across the room to check it and I keep checking on here to see if anybody has heard anything yet! I am hoping we hear something by Friday!

TA910

"Spoon"
pilot
It is crazy to hear how small of a world it is. I'm from Jacksonville, NC which is near Wilmington. Went to College in the Mountains with lots of people that attended Reynolds. Now I live in Charlotte.