• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Bob Windham

A rare mix of inspired action and humility.
Outstanding, thank you for your reply. I was preparing for an anxious few weeks, and (hopefully) a positive telephone call as well!

Kyler Boeck

Pro-rec SWO waiting for FS
Wow, same day would have been a huge but awesome surprise.
Yes I don't mind the week or so after the slave studying I put in to get my 54 5/5/5 on the ASTB.

My OR said end of July, beginning of August the latest. I would think he's just going to call me.

My OR said the same thing, and he plans on just calling me. He also said to watch my email just in-case something were sent there. Hope to hear good news soon!

TA910

"Spoon"
pilot
My phone is turned all the way up, glued to the side of my hip. Also receive emails on my cell phone so my alerts are on full blast. Every time the phone rings I get excited. Get off the phone quickly with others so my line is open when the call comes in lol. Anyone else going through the same?

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
Good luck everybody. Less than a year ago, I was gnawing my own face off waiting for that call. It's exciting! (And if it helps, I believe it took about a week, if I remember correctly)

Tiffany Murphy

Action is the foundational key to all success.
My phone is turned all the way up, glued to the side of my hip. Also receive emails on my cell phone so my alerts are on full blast. Every time the phone rings I get excited. Get off the phone quickly with others so my line is open when the call comes in lol. Anyone else going through the same?
Yes I am too! I check my email like every 5 minutes just hoping there would be some good news in it!

DoubleOswo7

Don't kill the messenger but there's speculation on the forum above this "July Boards Rolling etc..." that the board didn't even meet yesterday. Another posted she heard the 20th... who knows ha. Guess we all just need to keep busy on something else until they actually meet and our OR calls...

Spartan43

STEEEEEEEEEVE
None
Don't kill the messenger but there's speculation on the forum above this "July Boards Rolling etc..." that the board didn't even meet yesterday. Another posted she heard the 20th

Others have reported to know that it did meet yesterday. The one who said the 20th, said that her recruiter was mistaken.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't kill the messenger but there's speculation on the forum above this "July Boards Rolling etc..." that the board didn't even meet yesterday. Another posted she heard the 20th... who knows ha. Guess we all just need to keep busy on something else until they actually meet and our OR calls...
When anyone posts a SCOOP, citing sources as: "I have connections"... be skeptical. It appears now, that the board did meet! Stay tuned, and trust but verify!;)
BzB

TA910

"Spoon"
pilot
Yes I am too! I check my email like every 5 minutes just hoping there would be some good news in it!

When selected I guess we will have to get used to the waiting game in other aspects as well. Every life experience is a life lesson learned

AughtaRotate

Glorified Bus Driver
Hey everyone I'm in the same boat with the 15 July board. I applied for Pilot/NFO/SWO but pilot is all I want really. The wait is terrible! I keep wanting to text my OR but I know she's a busy woman and will let me know as soon as she does. Is anyone applying through NRD Raleigh? I'm working with the DIVO in the Charlotte office. Good luck to all of us, can't wait to see us make it!

NavySquid26

PRO-REC Y Supply June 2013
I'm in Nevada now but I went through the Raleigh meps while I was living in high point...I went to high point university for two years...it was pretty smooth I liked that meps...I'm applying for NFO and swo...was fortunate to already be selected for supply though so I'm getting ready for Newport...good luck man!

AughtaRotate

Glorified Bus Driver
Nice, I've spent some time in High Point (I'm from Winston). Good luck at OCS, good thing you're getting it in before it gets really cold. With my luck (and others waiting to hear from this board) I'll be up there in Jan/Feb when its super cold.

NavySquid26

PRO-REC Y Supply June 2013
Well I don't doubt that myself lol...I'm still waiting on these results too...more pt time though...I did great lakes in January so I can handle it lol