• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Things to Bring

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyGirl

PS Guys: While I like to joke around and have fun...I'm pretty serious when it comes to flying, studying and getting through OCS. :) But I will be happy to go have a few drinks with you guys at the O Club some time after OCS. I'm not exactly the girl next door.....more like the girl in the next cockpit! ;)

Ski3

Hell yeah, I like her!

FlyGirl, I'll prolly be a Candi-O by Feb - I hope. I take bribes, in unmarked and non-sequentially numbered bills. :)

moestud

Flygirl

You can wear whatever kind of underwear you want. When you get to ocs you will be given a bunch of stuff that will be stenciled, I honestly don't think we stenciled underwear as females (I don't think they weren't part of our locker inspection). I could be wrong (its been a while), I just know that if we did, we were issued them and they were just left in our locker, we never touched them, as with most of the stuff we were required to have for inspection (didn't want to refold the items).
Basically you will have an extra bag that you keep your everyday stuff in (socks, etc..) and thats where you keep everything. All the inspection items are usually boxed away until inspection, then people start arranging their lockers. When their was no inspection coming up, we threw everything in our lockers.

grouch

I love a good tight wig. I started nocking my pelt down when I was flying in school. Headset head didn't look good on me in class after an early morning flight. I needed all the help I could get to impress them Baylor gals. I'm looking forward for a good reason to shave it silly! Silly I say!!!

ghost_ttu

"impress them Baylor gals" What is wrong with this statement? hmmmmmmmmmm

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

virtu050

P-8 Bubba
pilot
i heard you can keep things in your car? do you have access to your car every week? will they confiscate your keys until the 4th week? I'm thinking of bringing my laptop and cell phone so i can check my email in my car.. what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.