• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The unlimited motivational poster thread

bert

Enjoying the real world
pilot
Contributor
That's not just Superhawk NATOPS, but also almost all O-4/O-5 emails I get.:icon_wink

Also, using the incorrect homophone and incorrectly using "myself". :icon_tong

I'm just going out on a limb here, but I bet Ben fixed more of your submissions than you fixed of his.

Of course, if I'm wrong feel free to say so now....

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I'm just going out on a limb here, but I bet Ben fixed more of your submissions than you fixed of his.

So now that we're name-dropping, who's Ben? PM as required.

Citation3

phantomflyer-1-1.jpg

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor

I probably should have submitted changes, but didn't. Alas.

Let's start with chapter 4 where a "minimum" (which by definition is an absolute) on multiple limits is a range a la engine and transmission oil pressures etc.

EDIT: And now I know who you're talking about, and the egregious errors in Superhawk NATOPS precede him by a longshot.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I probably should have submitted changes, but didn't. Alas.

Let's start with chapter 4 where a "minimum" (which by definition is an absolute) on multiple limits is a range a la engine and transmission oil pressures etc.

EDIT: And now I know who you're talking about, and the egregious errors in Superhawk NATOPS precede him by a longshot.

Just can't let it go?

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
For God's sake. Does it accurately convey the range in which your aircraft can operate? Yes? Then let it go.

Concentrate on the things that actually need to be included but aren't, or that are in there that shouldn't be.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
I saw this make the rounds via email back in 2006 when I was at JFCOM. I asked the Army folks there but they didn't have any additional info