• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The unlimited motivational poster thread

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Do you have the link to the actual picture? That's worth printing and putting up.

Lawman

None
Whats funny is its wrong twice. Yeah 380 at the top of the circle, but also 080 where 090 should be. Yet the 180 and 270 appear to be in exactly the right spot.

Changes keep our economy going... thats why the new -10 for the Apache is full of spelling errors and issues even though we're on Change 11.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Shhhhhh, you guys are jading the young, impressionable ones about NATOPS! Maybe we should move this over to PNA :)

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The spelling and grammar in Navy publications is also outstanding. I was going through a Word document copy of the stores loading manual awhile ago and I wound up hitting spell-check for some reason. I got a pop-up saying the errors in the document were too numerous to count.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I got a pop-up saying the errors in the document were too numerous to count.

<chuckle>

Better yet, what reading/writing grade level did it rate on the "Flesch-Kincaid" scale? (Yes folks, spelling & grammar check tells you that too.)

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
The spelling and grammar in Navy publications is also outstanding. I was going through a Word document copy of the stores loading manual awhile ago and I wound up hitting spell-check for some reason. I got a pop-up saying the errors in the document were too numerous to count.

<chuckle>

Better yet, what reading/writing grade level did it rate on the "Flesch-Kincaid" scale? (Yes folks, spelling & grammar check tells you that too.)
I think the tech writers need only have a 6th grade edumacation(SP) to be hired. I applied once and was over qualified; what the f*%# does that mean?

Pags

N/A
pilot

The Superhawk NATOPS is rife with incorrect use of apostrophes in regards to acronyms. For instance, instead of EGIs or NVDs, it has EGI's and NVD's, yet neither the EGIs or the NVDs own anything. Oh well.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
The Superhawk NATOPS is rife with incorrect use of apostrophes in regards to acronyms. For instance, instead of EGIs or NVDs, it has EGI's and NVD's, yet neither the EGIs or the NVDs own anything. Oh well.

That's not just Superhawk NATOPS, but also almost all O-4/O-5 emails I get.:icon_wink

Also, using the incorrect homophone and incorrectly using "myself". :icon_tong

Yankee Uniform Tango
That's not just Superhawk NATOPS, but also almost all O-4/O-5 emails I get.:icon_wink

Also, using the incorrect homophone and incorrectly using "myself". :icon_tong

RainbowFlag-large.gif

Is that kinda like your bat phone? :icon_tong