• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The SHOW: Airlines still a "good gig"??

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Without invoking the wrath of the fight club, is there any smoke trail to a "laboratory" of sorts where flex takeoffs and long call reserve are found near here?

You mean the good dudes club that was supposed to be a secret to keep away lifers and douchebags?

Well it’s been pretty much taken over by those latter groups so there’s not much point in secrecy.

You mean the place where “the missions continue” and the first thread is about buying field grade uniforms?

All the fun gossip is on apc anyways.

pleahy15

If you have a tattoo sleeve, how much does it affect your chances of being an airline pilot? I keep seeing answers bouncing between 1. You just have to wear long sleeves to 2. No tattoos at all

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
3. Remove and replace

real-picture-background-removed-e1515071665575.png

Treetop Flyer

pilot
If you have a tattoo sleeve, how much does it affect your chances of being an airline pilot? I keep seeing answers bouncing between 1. You just have to wear long sleeves to 2. No tattoos at all
If you don’t already have a sleeve, don’t get one.

At my airline (and other I believe) you’d have to wear long sleeves. I don’t think they’d even know you had one unless you told them. I interviewed in a suit, and they didn’t say a word about tattoos.

pleahy15

If you don’t already have a sleeve, don’t get one.

At my airline (and other I believe) you’d have to wear long sleeves. I don’t think they’d even know you had one unless you told them. I interviewed in a suit, and they didn’t say a word about tattoos.
Yeah, I have tattoos on my arm down to my elbow... So loud and clear, nothing lower than that

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Sure! Sunny weather, palm trees, and absolute freedom of expression!

D

Deleted member 24525

Why not get one? If he plans on wearing long sleeves, nobody would ever know.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This thread has been dormant awhile. But under the circumstance and consider the thread title, this is the best place to put this. A video from a face book post a friend sent me. Don't know the poster. Filmed out a cabin window. Wait until after the landing in PIT. Remember that is PIT. Not some dedicated storage facility like ROW, AVQ, or MHV. And just one airline. Images like this has prompted the FAA to send out letters to the airlines to fly off planes at some airports where they are constricting movement and effecting contingency plans for ground control.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
This thread has been dormant awhile. But under the circumstance and consider the thread title, this is the best place to put this. A video from a face book post a friend sent me. Don't know the poster. Filmed out a cabin window. Wait until after the landing in PIT. Remember that is PIT. Not some dedicated storage facility like ROW, AVQ, or MHV. And just one airline. Images like this has prompted the FAA to send out letters to the airlines to fly off planes at some airports where they are constricting movement and effecting contingency plans for ground control.
Yikes! I stopped counting after 36!

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Looks like you need to sign into Facebook to see that video. I am not on Facebook, but had no trouble viewing before. Here is another video of PIT. Looks like even more parked in the Facebook post.