• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The SHOW: Airlines still a "good gig"??

Napper

Diggin' the PNW
pilot
Without invoking the wrath of the fight club, is there any smoke trail to a "laboratory" of sorts where flex takeoffs and long call reserve are found near here?

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Without invoking the wrath of the fight club, is there any smoke trail to a "laboratory" of sorts where flex takeoffs and long call reserve are found near here?
You mean the good dudes club that was supposed to be a secret to keep away lifers and douchebags?

Well it’s been pretty much taken over by those latter groups so there’s not much point in secrecy.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
You mean the good dudes club that was supposed to be a secret to keep away lifers and douchebags?

Well it’s been pretty much taken over by those latter groups so there’s not much point in secrecy.

Yep. Much like here, I toss hand grenades from the cheap seats and come back about two weeks later to see what the dumpster fire progressed into.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Yep. Much like here, I toss hand grenades from the cheap seats and come back about two weeks later to see what the dumpster fire progressed into.
Agreed. Any actual useful gouge/advice I have won’t be shared with that group, but with my circle of friends that’s douchebag free.

I have had some fun riling up the flat top crowd that seem to think people give a shit what their terminal rank was.