• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The next great AR question thread...

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
The sombitch is heavy enough as it is. And for the pricetag on those stocks, I can have a fully outfitted AR-15.

There is also something to be said about how awesome an M1A looks already.... Putting too much tacticool on it really takes away from a very classing looking rifle.

Black fiberglass, nice scope, and maybe a bi-pod are about the only thing I would put on an M1A

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
ST-T2 is the Spike's part number for a tungsten H buffer.

Thanks. That was how I originally read it, but didn't want to assume.

And no military pricing from BCM (according to an email I got from them today). Kind of surprised.

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
And no military pricing from BCM (according to an email I got from them today). Kind of surprised.

The salesman I talked to over the phone at Spike's took $46.00 right off the top when I placed my order. Plus he threw in 2 free t-shirts, some patches, and a bunch of stickers.

PM inbound.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Go by Spikes at your peril. Either take lots of money or just enough to buy the lower.

By the way those guys will cut some really good deals if you ask. Probably show you around the place too. Be sure and tell them you are active duty military and then see what they will do.

Agree, the temptation to buy some of the stuff they had hanging on the walls was very high. I was incredibly impressed with their set up and they are just really friendly people. I left with three lowers that I had intended to purchase plus a few extras, not including the free t-shirts and patches they gave me.