• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Naples incident/how to ruin your career before it's started/make others suffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastbump

I live vicariously through myself.
pilot
I recommend following their public crucifixions they are sent to the front lines in Afghanistan as army privates for a year.

Don't hate. Several of my buddies went because they wanted to. It wasn't a punishment, and I don't think they would view it as one either.

This is my one serious post for the month.

CAMike

None
Contributor
Gents-

Hypothetical: A US Dept of Forestry or similar peace officer drives up to 6 folks with firearms in their hands. Said PO sees falling birds from 200yrds away 2 minutes earlier and approaches group to investigate. Do we know precisely who pulled the trigger on each particular bird? Don't get me wrong- these young JO's were at least complicite as they saw what was happening and didn't walk away. At worst they dropped all of the birds themselves and it was the civi's that were doing the observational bird watching (dropping).

We all know not to speculate on incidents but this thread has gone from "A" to "B" to inspections at API Pool.

If anyone knows specific facts concerning the incident -please do share.

I'm not trying to defend the pool suspects, but some of the posts in this particular thread are straying.

Then again I've always been attracted to strays. :)~

CAMike

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Alright, fellas. Recommend standing down the Alert 5 firing squad, thanks for all the volunteers. Believe me, the alleged miscreants in question have the attention of their CoC and will be dealt with. Whatever stupid shit they did, trashing fellow officers on a public forum just ain't cricket.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
With that said, this THREAD is now closed. Thanks for playing.

-ea6bflyr ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.