• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Naples incident/how to ruin your career before it's started/make others suffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
Discussing it in the mod thread as we speak. No need to be judge, jury, executioner... It will be spoken about soon I'm sure...
Not here to do that, just curious to see if it was as shocking to everyone else as it was to me and if anybody knew them at all.

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
I'm going to wait to see what the mods decide to do, because I already made a thread and it got deleted.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Yeah the suspense is killing me... Somebody spill the beans.

I'll say this, a couple morons prematurely clipped their own potential for wings. Pun intended, you'll figure it out later when the news is out.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
I'll say this, a couple morons prematurely clipped their own potential for wings. Pun intended, you'll figure it out later when the news is out.

I CAN'T WAIT to be inspected tomorrow. Thanks guys, thanks. :D

On another note, anyone into hunting down here?

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Are you Fucking serious?? Shooting Ibis and Heron just for kicks? These clowns need to be kicked out of the Navy. Or better yet, I hope that the judge lets the Navy mete out the punishment and they are forced to enlist as unrated bosun mates. I'm sure RADM Guad is well aware of this by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.