• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Having another choice available would have magically given you a higher NSS?:D

Uh... yeah. Not like I had the 2nd Highest NSS out of my selection class, and the fact that I didn't get drafted for the airframe no one wanted.... but I'm a shitty pilot. Didn't get jets, and we all know that is the ultimate litmus test... :rolleyes:

Pags

N/A
pilot
Uh... yeah. Not like I had the 2nd Highest NSS out of my selection class, and the fact that I didn't get drafted for the airframe no one wanted.... but I'm a shitty pilot. Didn't get jets, and we all know that is the ultimate litmus test... :rolleyes:

Do you what your SAT scores and your NSS have in common? No one cares about them anymore.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream

Second out of two is still........last.:D

Relax, Francis. I was kidding with you.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
web_090902-N-2013O-025.jpg

I still can't decide if this looks menacing or like a retarded shark.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Reminds me of an old Jack Handy proverb: The most dangerous creature known to man is a great white shark, surgically attached to the back of an African Elephant bull, just trampling and eating everything in their way.

This post has no value added.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
HH46.jpg

An HH-46D hovers above Search and Rescue crew members as they prepare to airlift a dummy victim in need of a medical evacuation, Aug. 31, during a training mission at Cherry Point. (By: Cpl. Alicia R. Giron)

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
An HH-46D hovers above Search and Rescue crew members as they prepare to airlift a dummy victim in need of a medical evacuation, Aug. 31, during a training mission at Cherry Point. (By: Cpl. Alicia R. Giron)
Tsk tsk... that really isn't a nice way to talk about Marines.... we all KNOW their ASVAB scores are low, and they ARE mentally challenged, but no reason to put it in caption. And by a fellow Marine no less.... The agony...

Alpha_Echo_606

Contributor
Tsk tsk... that really isn't a nice way to talk about Marines.... we all KNOW their ASVAB scores are low, and they ARE mentally challenged, but no reason to put it in caption. And by a fellow Marine no less.... The agony...
Thank goodness I only repost then and don't report it! :D

Alpha_Echo_606

Contributor
Phrogs.jpg

CH-46 Sea Knight helicopters, filled with clothing and food, line up on the tarmac at Loakan Airport in Baguio City, Philippines on Oct. 11. It took five CH-46 helicopters two trips each to deliver nearly 4,500 family food packets and 2,000 clothing packets. Marines deployed in support of Philippine Bilateral Exercise will be double tasked with the exercise and providing humanitarian relief to flood victims.(By: Lance Cpl. Chris Kutlesa)

Status
Not open for further replies.