• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

East

东部
Contributor
Thanx again HJ

Great pictures, very detailed and perfect quality.
Keep them comin'.

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
2Vipers.jpg
Do the Marines and Navy own Vipers?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I don't know, but I'd guess it's like lots of other places. If it's a Navy command with Marines that are part of the unit, then the Navy owns the aircraft, but many of them have "MARINES" painted on the side, just like you see in the TRACOM.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't know, but I'd guess it's like lots of other places. If it's a Navy command with Marines that are part of the unit, then the Navy owns the aircraft, but many of them have "MARINES" painted on the side, just like you see in the TRACOM.

Exactly! I noticed they were gravitating towards Marines on left side and Navy on right side, but they are all assigned to NSAWC/TOPGUN.

NSAWCFA-18.jpg

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
I have about a dozen or so pics taken during an X/C to Hickam. The team had just brought four souls back to the USA for the first time in many, many years. It was a very sobering ceremony. The big blue bus took them to CILHI for Identification.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Dirty bird ... you're a dirty bird!!

.... the VARK's in serious need of a shower. Or somethin' ... :)

dsc01926ek1.jpg

photo by A4sForever

Status
Not open for further replies.