• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery, Troisième partie: la vengeance!

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Still a couple hanging out here, in fact I worked on one in December. I look out the hanger door and can see two on the other side of the flightline.

exNavyOffRec

I flew into Paine Field today and as we were taxing in, there were 4 USN -60's parked, not sure if they were on the Paine Field side or Boeing side of the fence. I tried to get a picture but my wife was in the way (shouldn't have given her the window seat lol), unfortunately I couldn't get a good view for pictures after we landed. I was surprised to see them parked there as I haven't seen any -60's up there before.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I flew into Paine Field today and as we were taxing in, there were 4 USN -60's parked, not sure if they were on the Paine Field side or Boeing side of the fence. I tried to get a picture but my wife was in the way (shouldn't have given her the window seat lol), unfortunately I couldn't get a good view for pictures after we landed. I was surprised to see them parked there as I haven't seen any -60's up there before.

I don't speak helo, but maybe this is the way they get aboard Everett/Bremerton based boats? Or maybe the mountain flying course in Fallon goes real far? Or maybe just an epic cross country from North Island?

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot

hscs

pilot
Painfully long flight, but amazing views. Did it the opposite way in a single day - Strait of Juan de Fuca to NZY. Three legs in a 60F. Recommend the two day option if you have it.

Llarry

I don't know what to make of this one. I somehow doubt that this ?aircraft? has flown in this configuration. I'm told it came from a Russian website so it must be true, and yet...

Attachments

• PLA Navy Flanker w radome.jpg
    PLA Navy Flanker w radome.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 36

Llarry

I don't know what to make of this one. I somehow doubt that this ?aircraft? has flown in this configuration. I'm told it came from a Russian website so it must be true, and yet...
Photoshop. The aircraft is the PLA Air Force Shenyang J-16D, similar to the EA-18G. The radome and the shark graphic (denoting Navy) on the tail were photoshopped on. Shenyang J-16D Jan 2021.jpeg