• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
6987371063_02d6cb489e_o.jpg

Two Alaska Air National Guard HH-60G Pave Hawk helicopters fly in formation over Alaska, March 14, 2012. The primary mission of the Pave Hawk helicopter is to conduct day or night personnel recovery operations into hostile environments to recover isolated personnel during war. (U.S. Air Force photo by Master Sgt. Sean Mitchell)

6987371929_6fd7593f2b_b.jpg

An Alaska Air National Guard HH-60G Pave Hawk rescue helicopter performs a hoist over U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Long Island March 14, 2012. (U.S. Air Force photo by Master Sgt. Sean Mitchell)

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Always interesting to see the different communities take completely different approaches for the pick. Sideflares are cool ;)

Flying Toaster

None
Not to detract from a few of the gems just posted... but how did these two didn't end up killing anyone else or themselves is beyond me.

Note the guy who just ducks under the TR at :24 and of course the whole pack that almost gets mowed down shortly there after.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
I can hear one of Grandpa Pettibone's flathatting columns going through my head...

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
I wonder if that maneuver is intended to be flown a little higher as well...seems like he was trying to look good for the troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.