• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tax season uhg-ain . . .

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Did taxes on Tax Slayer again this year (4 in a row) and got done in 20 minutes. I was actually in SC picking up a plane from L.M. and had the wife do it while I monitored on the phone.
Easy and done quickly...

phrogpilot73

My wife and I have the same tax guy do it every year. He's awesome. We talked to him right before we moved, and he told us to save any receipts for home improvement stuff for the first month we were living back in our house down here. We were "returning the property back from rental condition" so it's deductible. Not to mention that he said the law allows that even if you can't deduct rental expenses (aka you made too much, funny PSW and I were rich last year), they can be deducted the following year if you're below the line. We should get a decent return this year.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
I use H&R Block every year. Its always walk-in, quick, and they will answer any question that the IRS may have and will use their lawyers in any lawsuits (provided you give them ALL the paperwork).