• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Taking care of a dog?

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Do you hang out w/ Son of a Grunt? Did you almost join a gang because you "were pretty good w/ a bowstaff?"
Pedro offers you his protection......and now back to your regularly scheduled "When should I get a pet?" thread.
napoleon%20dynamite%20pedro.JPG

Why would you get a cat when you could have one of these?
l_88550c15242480b1d540da64d2b95e35.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Resisting...........urge...........to mock entire phrog community............over this egregious..........blasphemey of man-law............

My Ops O is a cat lover. He is mercilessly and righteously mocked.

Brett

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Please don't judge all of us based on....this....

I'll try, but just coming out of an HMM makes this such a painful sacrifice.

However, I'll do it to spare our beloved Corps any further embarrassment caused by this blight on our warrior tradition.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I recommend merging this thread with the "when is the best time to have a child" thread. :D

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I did some research and could not find any gouge about pets.

I just graduated OCS 196 and was wondering when is the best time to get a dog?

I know I have TBS next and I don't want one then but I was thinking after that. I am a air contract and know I would follow on to Pensacola.

Thanks for the help.

Radler

In last week of TBS, my roommate decided to get a Bulldog who lived in our shower (Graves Hall) when we were busy. When we weren't we had guys showing up to "borrow" him (something about Marines and Bulldogs). Since he was due to get married before PCola, he had a plan and someone to watch over the dog. If you're single, it's not fair to the dog because you'll be mighty busy and it will limit where you can live. Of course, you can hang around Petsmart (or similiar "Take your Pets" store) and see if you can find someone you like with a dog you like and date them. :D

pjxc415

pilot
In last week of TBS, my roommate decided to get a Bulldog who lived in our shower (Graves Hall) when we were busy. :D

I would have loved to have seen a room inspection in which an SPC discovered that little nugget. TBS Lieutenants would be hearing about that for at least 50 years to come.