• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-6B Texan II at Whiting next week?

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
They show up about 1 every 2 weeks - FITU is training people now, VT-3 will get them first. If I recall correctly, all squadrons are supposed to be online with them in 2 years. Make what you will of that.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Yeah, it was called the S-2.

My old man got his advanced CQ qual in that beast.....radial version though.....none of that fancy turbine export stuff :)

As for the spool vs. props thing, I was startled to hear Paddles call "left rudder" (or maybe right) while I was watching a COD trap from the pits. Interesting, I'm sure it would be a big challenge, though the instant power would sure be nice!

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
As for the spool vs. props thing, I was startled to hear Paddles call "left rudder" (or maybe right) while I was watching a COD trap from the pits. Interesting, I'm sure it would be a big challenge, though the instant power would sure be nice!

Not bad once you get the hang of it and instant power is nice, especially when you get in trouble.