• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board June 3, 2019

BroskiOCS

Yes, I will be on this board as well. FINALLY! I have been working on my package for well over a year now and kept hitting bumps in the road. Got confirmation today that my package is in for 03 June.

DjangoF

Yes, I will be on this board as well. FINALLY! I have been working on my package for well over a year now and kept hitting bumps in the road. Got confirmation today that my package is in for 03 June.

Hats off for sticking it out! Hopefully it pays off quickly for you.

I'm in for this one too!

Nice to have some company while we’re waiting it out! Good luck to both of you!

Suberov

I get the feeling this board maybe smaller since it is a murder board. Anyone else agree?

Sorry I haven't posted anything yet just been reading through a lot of these threads. I'm not prior enlisted but I will be on the June 3rd board. What do you mean by murder board? Thanks!

kbal731

Spoke with one of the fleet processors and he used the term. I believe this actually one of the "SWO Immediate Select Proboards" listed in the FY19 Board Schedule since the 03JUN19 board isn't identified there.

What does it mean for Immediate select?

I met with my recruiter yesterday, and they had mentioned that there isn't a an official June board listed, HOWEVER the consensus of everyone in that office is that there will be one in June given the amount of SWO billets still needed for the year.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
What does it mean for Immediate select?

I met with my recruiter yesterday, and they had mentioned that there isn't a an official June board listed, HOWEVER the consensus of everyone in that office is that there will be one in June given the amount of SWO billets still needed for the year.

There’s lots you can find on the ISB around AirWarriors.

Suberov

This exchange has taught me that there are REVs of the Board Schedule floating around that are not posted to NPC.