• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

fsumst92

Well... I’m ready for the results to come out already lol ?. I’ve been on the ringer since Jun2020 (I have never been more eager to find out results out, not even when I was up for Chief) smdh

...let’s go Millington, I know you guys got this!! #good_luck_everyone!
We are all ready. those early results from the Pilot board that came out before us got everyone on edge waiting for the early results. When their official results didn't come out til week 4 or 5

zarevich

Probably hasn’t been updated for the longest time. I don’t even know when was the last time official results ever came out 2-3 weeks. Minimum of 4 weeks unless they badly need a specific designator because of shortage which is not the case.

exNavyOffRec

Spoke with Mr. Celestin today and he said that the SWO board is still in session and to.hold tight. GL everyone
"in session" is a term that is used from the point after the posted board convene dated until after the Director receives the results from the board.

The board may or may not meet on the day posted as can be verified when you look at other threads and some of the official correspondence from the board. The board could meet a few days or weeks after the posted date as that date is set often 12 to 18 months earlier.

The next status you will probably here is "waiting to be signed" and that is basically after the results have been received at NRC and they have assigned OCS dates and now the PM's are verifying info before handing it to the 1 star to sign, sometimes that term will be used by people and they are still assigning OCS dates.

There were times where I would see on here where Mr Celestin had told people the board was in session and yet the senior member for the SWO board was in my office doing a visit and another time I was on a VIP trip with all of the CEC board members.