• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
So.

Most Navy systems are down because a server went down. Nothing to do with our results. Second, I was able to access the website last night where results are uploaded at 1300 yesterday and it's definitely up.

The best thing to do is just to live your life for the next month and then come back in May to figure out if you got it.
That doesn’t sound nearly as fun or entertaining as speculating wildly. ☹️

Shill

A smooth sea never made a skilled Sailor.
So.

Most Navy systems are down because a server went down. Nothing to do with our results. Second, I was able to access the website last night where results are uploaded at 1300 yesterday and it's definitely up.

The best thing to do is just to live your life for the next month and then come back in May to figure out if you got it.
It will buff out bro...im pretty sure it was obvious they were joking.. but I wouldn't come back in May. I'd come back first week in April. The next swo board is April. There will be results before then.

Swearaz2

Question, For those who put in for SWO in feb are you guys getting the results in march and what is this website you guys are seeing for the results? asking for the April boards

Question, For those who put in for SWO in feb are you guys getting the results in march and what is this website you guys are seeing for the results? asking for the April boards
I can't speak for everyone else but I personally haven't received any unofficial results yet.

As far as checking as active duty, it was explained to me that you check Advancement/Selection Board Results in BUPERS, although apparently your own commands triad finds out a couple days before it gets posted.

To find out as non-military, I would assume just ask your OR.

ksalg004

Recruiters actually get the list and for active duty in which i am, we get told by our CO and it would be on BOL under selection/advancement

Swearaz2

Recruiters actually get the list and for active duty in which i am, we get told by our CO and it would be on BOL under selection/advancement
That's awesome. When did you put in your package and how fast did it take you to receive your results.

ksalg004

That's awesome. When did you put in your package and how fast did it take you to receive your results.

we are still waiting on the results. I put in for the 22FEB board. i am hoping it comes out before Mar 12 since that's when the new SWO applicants start applying. for the last board results came out before the new applications were being put in.

Swearaz2

we are still waiting on the results. I put in for the 22FEB board. i am hoping it comes out before Mar 12 since that's when the new SWO applicants start applying. for the last board results came out before the new applications were being put in.

Forsho.. good luck and hope you get selected, please post as soon as you find out, so i can determine from the date of.my submission for the april

fsumst92

So random question. Does anyone know when you would be able to move your family with you after OCS. Do we have to wait until after A school or before?

fsumst92

Need orders with a line of accounting first it’ll be after A School but not sure if officers have an A School I know they have C schools
Gotcha i know that there is post- OCS graduation training that everyone has to go through depending on the program that they are accepted into. I didn't know if he length of the training changed if they allow your family to move up with you