• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Did any of you PROREC Y’s get clarification you were on the Feb board before the at board list came out? Wondering if us potential April board applicants should look into that ?
When I submitted my package Mr. Celestin emailed me back saying that my packages were submitted to the 22FEB SWO and the 01MAR Intel boards. That's the most "confirmation" I had before the at board list posted.

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
When I submitted my package Mr. Celestin emailed me back saying that my packages were submitted to the 22FEB SWO and the 01MAR Intel boards. That's the most "confirmation" I had before the at board list posted.

The last thing I received from him was the medical determination about a month ago stating that my package has been forwarded for continued processing. I’m thinking of emailing him tomorrow

AO1SALAS

Did any of you PROREC Y’s get clarification you were on the Feb board before the at board list came out? Wondering if us potential April board applicants should look into that ?
Yes my names was on the published board lists on the production tab on the mpte site came out like 10 days before the board

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
I was able to clarify through my OR and through the At Board list posted here on page 7 or so that I was at board.

April applicants should have access to an official At Board list like a week or so prior to the board.

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
I was able to clarify through my OR and through the At Board list posted here on page 7 or so that I was at board.

April applicants should have access to an official At Board list like a week or so prior to the board.

@AO1SALAS

Appreciate you guys. Yeah, I have the access link to it. I’m just going to try and make sure I’m good to go, rather than sit around and wait for the list to come out only to find that my name is not present.

Anyone know what the TAOC stands for or means and if there is any reasoning to the order?
TAOC is what they use to represent someone's Navy Talent Acquisition Group. It represents what Navy Recruiting District originated someone's application or. You'll see a lot of 198 because 198 stands for a Fleet Application--someone who is already Active Duty.

Anyone have any study guides or flash cards we should be studying prior to ocs
This is the main thing people study, but is mostly common knowledge for people who are already been in. It never hurts to brush up on general orders and code of conduct. Everything else you'll be solid on guaranteed

Attachments

• OCR Appendix B-1.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 28

zarevich

Maybe it is because I have been green side for over 7 years, and it is big boy rules and the main thing is to accomplish our mission, nothing else matters.

Maybe it is because I have been green side for over 7 years, and it is big boy rules and the main thing is to accomplish our mission, nothing else matters.
Hence why I said that's the only thing to really brush up on. I doubt anyone in the still knows General Orders and Code of Conduct or, more accurately, I'd say everyone active duty knows them, but doesn't know the order and doesn't I now verbatim. It's all common sense in the long run.

Also, what exactly did you mean by the "big boy rules" of green side? Because I really hope you're not under the assumption that blue side cares about it's sailors.

Last edited: