• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

zarevich

Does it show up on BOL already for those of you Active Duty who got PRO-REC Y/N? Or this is just someone got early memorandum?
did you get notified of your selection from your CoC? Usually it shows up the day of or 1 day after you are notified by your CoC. It will definitely not get updated on the weekend.

Putra23

Active Duty
did you get notified of your selection from your CoC? Usually it shows up the day of or 1 day after you are notified by your CoC. It will definitely not get updated on the weekend.
I was just wondering if it is possible to know before it pops in BOL. Like the memo that someone posted earlier. I didn't apply for this board, I only did Supply March 1st board.

So out of curiosity what are the steps after you get your Prorec-Y if you're active duty?

I assume you speak with command career counselor, consult with command on when you can leave, they make you a reservation in NTRS, you get orders and go?

zarevich

So out of curiosity what are the steps after you get your Prorec-Y if you're active duty?

I assume you speak with command career counselor, consult with command on when you can leave, they make you a reservation in NTRS, you get orders and go?
CoC will give you a call congratulating you of your selection and ask when would you like to leave. Triad decides a good date for you to leave, considering your date as well, and inform back to Mr. Celestine and than you will wait 1+ months to get an OCS date.

zarevich

main guy everyone talks to regarding ocs application status, package questions, he is the one sending emails to your triad if you got selected, and he sends the final selection letter. OCS go to guy

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
Did any of you PROREC Y’s get clarification you were on the Feb board before the at board list came out? Wondering if us potential April board applicants should look into that ?

Last edited:

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
really all of the above, and probably it is due to this site as well, to often you would see people apply that while they met the PA had zero chance of getting selected, too often commands were telling sailors that once enlisted GPA and/or degree didn't matter, it was crazy the stories the PM's would talk about the quality of people they were getting applications from.

What can cause a DNR? Simply barely meeting PA?

exNavyOffRec

What can cause a DNR? Simply barely meeting PA?

Many things, it just depends, it basically means for whatever reason they don't believe you would ever have a chance of being selected, it could also be that you have a waiver that they will not entertain at the board as well, whether age, TIS, or moral.