• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Riley2107

I apologize if this question has already been asked but do they release any kind of quotas for OCS? Like how many applicants from each board they are taking? Thanks in advance

PontusPilot

Contributor
I apologize if this question has already been asked but do they release any kind of quotas for OCS? Like how many applicants from each board they are taking? Thanks in advance
There is a doc that floats around in here called the GENOFF. Usually says the amount of people they need for each designator for the FY. I wanna say it said that this board was talking 140 applications in the last GENOFF report I saw on here.

eahmed4

There is a doc that floats around in here called the GENOFF. Usually says the amount of people they need for each designator for the FY. I wanna say it said that this board was talking 140 applications in the last GENOFF report I saw on here.
Ive seen that document and I believe it said they were done with selections for FY21. Someone can correct me if im wrong, but I believe they are selecting for FY22 now

PontusPilot

Contributor
Ive seen that document and I believe it said they were done with selections for FY21. Someone can correct me if im wrong, but I believe they are selecting for FY22 now
Makes sense, I think you are correct this board is just for FY22 now

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
The GENOFF said 88 more slots for SWO. So if you don’t have anything that makes it so you need to commission by a certain time expect a later date.
Nah, not at all. And I’m not in a rush or in a situation where I need to go ASAP like I know some people are, so I would be okay leaving later rather than sooner. But I’m just along for the ride, happy to do whatever!

PontusPilot

Contributor
Nah, not at all. And I’m not in a rush or in a situation where I need to go ASAP like I know some people are, so I would be okay leaving later rather than sooner. But I’m just along for the ride, happy to do whatever!
Someone posted in Supply thread thought I would bring over here for people looking for it.

Your package looks solid with all the 4H and stuff! Before you know it you’ll be at OCS. Just hurry up and wait! And practice push-ups planks and running...