• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 19 AUG 2019

ohmyty

Hey everyone, just thought I would share my stats since I'm like the only one who hasn't yet lol.
Male
OAR: 49
Bachelors degree: Biology - 3.58 GPA
No prior service

I only applied for swo as it is my first choice. Hoping we hear back soon, good luck to everyone!
Thanks to whoever made this original post, its nice to have an open forum to chat with everyone!

zoeth

Over 9000
The SWO community has completely done a 180 and I ended up choosing SWO over Crypy. Couldn't be happier with my decision. The new pipeline (updated BDOC and new JOOD course with updated COVE simulators are incredible.) You get to your ship knowing how to twist off a pier, scrub your CSMP, smash through SKED and OMMS and deal with an unruly Goat locker. SWO is really coming together as a community, from the witty program to a massive DH incentives and shore tour options, it's a good time to try to be a swarrior. On my ship (LHD) the aviators and SWOs are really tight knit and try to keep the Chief mess and LDO/CWO shenanigans in line. Good luck to everyone.

megxbow123

Hey Everyone, I talked to my recruiter and he said the board was on the 19th... and that he didn’t hear anything about a change in date. Did anyone else check with their recruiters?

ENWaite

Hey Everyone, I talked to my recruiter and he said the board was on the 19th... and that he didn’t hear anything about a change in date. Did anyone else check with their recruiters?
I had texted my recruiter the moment I read on here about a possible change of the date, he confirmed that the date had indeed been changed.

megxbow123

I had texted my recruiter the moment I read on here about a possible change of the date, he confirmed that the date had indeed been changed.
Thank you for the quick reply! Hmmm I guess my recruiter didn't get the memo then! Thanks! Now I can put my phone down and relax for the next few days without constantly refreshing my inbox ??

buffunicorn

Hey guys! Been super inactive on this thread because I didn't think I was going to make the selection board due to a time crunch...but apparently I did. Does anyone know when the board is meeting?

jwarren4

Hey guys! Been super inactive on this thread because I didn't think I was going to make the selection board due to a time crunch...but apparently I did. Does anyone know when the board is meeting?
Weird that we we are a week out and you are just now finding out

buffunicorn

My OR isn't the most resourceful lol. I find out most of my information here on Air Warriors. One of the dudes here was cool enough to message me and ask if I wanted him to look up to see if my name was on the at-boards and it was sooooo here we are.

GmoneyAl88

If anyone has the at list names could you message me? I haven’t heard from my OR and I want to know if my name is on the list because there was an issue with something on my package.

Thanks