• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

Good evening, just got an Email from Mr. Celestin, today he said, “Due to COVID-19 all OCS Classes until further notice are reduce to 50 percent shipping and filled by needs of the NAVY.” I’m A/D. If you are unsure about anything after your selection email him directly.
Cheers.
Are they reducing the class size for those already selected for classes or is it just moving forward?

FreshyyP

Man the Navy must really be hurting for SWO's right now because they're pushing you guys through pretty damn fast. It's crazy how fast you guys/gals got Class dates and final selects. I got picked up on the August aviation board and they're dragging their feet with us. Majority of us still haven't gotten OCS dates or final selections. I talked to my recruiter today and he told me I can expect to wait anywhere from 6months to a year to leave. ???

bigbird

Biggest Bird
Man the Navy must really be hurting for SWO's right now because they're pushing you guys through pretty damn fast. It's crazy how fast you guys/gals got Class dates and final selects. I got picked up on the August aviation board and they're dragging their feet with us. Majority of us still haven't gotten OCS dates or final selections. I talked to my recruiter today and he told me I can expect to wait anywhere from 6months to a year to leave. ???
Same lol

sasebobeast

No one really knows what kind of ship/ duty station will be available to us by the time we get to select at around 6th week OCS.

I found out how many ships based on ships of “DDG/CG/LCS/LHA/LHD/LPD/LSD/LCC/MCM” as stated are only available to us as a regular SWO ensign; hence, these are the possible percentage chance of each duty station based on ships at that duty station:

Source: https://www.nvr.navy.mil/NVRSHIPS/HOMEPORT.HTML

cjg32

Whatsup guys, is anyone still waiting on a finsel letter? My recruiter told me I’m listed as “ready to ship” but I just get a weird feeling about it all

EO1

Hello SELRES/Reservists,

Who issued your BUPERS orders to OCS? Was it issued by your NOSC, or NRD New England?
When I was notified by Mr. Celestin, he instructed me to contact my NOSC because of my SELRES status, and my NOSC referred me to NRD New England to see if they are cutting the orders. I've been trying to reach NRD New England for past few weeks, but no luck yet.

And, Anyone reporting on 25 APR for 9MAY Class?

Last edited: