• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

Joselo_0084

Did you call Mr. Celestine?
Nice, nice. I got told by Mr. Celestin in August that I do not have to re-apply for the board and my application will be rolled into the next board, after not hearing anything about my waiver for 5 months. Today, after following his advice, not seeing my name on the at the board list, contact him. He said he will find out, get an email from the SWO program manager, stating that the application doesn't get automatically submitted, that I had to re-apply, which is why I was not in the at the board list. This is frustrating ?

Lholt010

Nice, nice. I got told by Mr. Celestin in August that I do not have to re-apply for the board and my application will be rolled into the next board, after not hearing anything about my waiver for 5 months. Today, after following his advice, not seeing my name on the at the board list, contact him. He said he will find out, get an email from the SWO program manager, stating that the application doesn't get automatically submitted, that I had to re-apply, which is why I was not in the at the board list. This is frustrating ?
Wow that sucks! I noticed my name wasn’t listed either. I can’t seem to get a hold of him on the phone.

EO1

Anyone who hasn't gotten the FINSEL yet?
For those whom received the FINSEL, how long did you had to wait?

I have a class date for March 28th, 2021. Anyone else in that class? If so do you have a link to the thread on AirWarriors or Facebook? I'm not able to find anything and could create one if needed.

Good evening, just got an Email from Mr. Celestin, today he said, “Due to COVID-19 all OCS Classes until further notice are reduce to 50 percent shipping and filled by needs of the NAVY.” I’m A/D. If you are unsure about anything after your selection email him directly.
Cheers.