• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

bigbird

Biggest Bird
Dang kinda salty you guys are getting Ship dates before us SNA SNFO people.... but good on you guys I’m happy for all selected and I hope to see you all soon! For those of you who didn’t get selected DON’T GIVE UP!

Pro Rec - Yes
Stats
Active Duty E-5 FC2
OAR: 42
GPA: 3.0
Degree psychology
Waiver: none
Volunteer: Everything
Command Fitness Leader
Warfare Lead
Sailor of The Year at command
Honestly didn't know about my chances but was committed to apply as many times as I could. I think I was carried by my statements and all of my appraisals, which took about 2 years to do, some conducted during a harsh 5th fleet deployment. Good luck to all and I give the glory to God as always. See you in the fleet.

SeaShine

Contributor
Pro Rec - Yes
Stats
Active Duty E-6 IT1
OAR: 43
GPA: 3.5
Degree: Business
Waiver: Age
I only applied for SWO

Congrats to everyone!
Dang congrats! We have similar stats. I’m an IT1 with a 43 OAR! Yay! So happy for you! Maybe we will have the same dates ?

NavyIT101

Dang congrats! We have similar stats. I’m an IT1 with a 43 OAR! Yay! So happy for you! Maybe we will have the same dates ?
I saw your stats before and was thinking the same thing lol I did have an age waiver so I was a little worried. I believe my ongoing masters gpa gave me a bump but I never did the cumulative average. I'm not up to transfer till November next year so not sure if that matters for orders to OCS.