• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

Triumph_MAC

Congratulations to everyone selected!! For those who had age waivers, about how long did take to get the approval back from time of submission?

Ancalagon

Congratulations to everyone selected!! For those who had age waivers, about how long did take to get the approval back from time of submission?
For me, it was a matter of a few days or a week or two max. I had a SWO age waiver as well as a minor administrative waiver for an unimportant RE-code. My recruiter mentioned that they at least glanced at my motivational statement and stuff when deciding to grant the waivers to me.

Triumph_MAC

For me, it was a matter of a few days or a week or two max. I had a SWO age waiver as well as a minor administrative waiver for an unimportant RE-code. My recruiter mentioned that they at least glanced at my motivational statement and stuff when deciding to grant the waivers to me.
That's a relief, at least the review board looks at everything.

vpazian

I would recommend staying on top of it.... I missed a board because they took months to approve my age waiver...

Gerardo F

For any of you that made the 3JAN2021, there is now a FB group

Navy OCS 03 JAN 2021 Class